The City is comprised of a 6-member city council elected on staggered 4-year terms and a Mayor who serves as the head of government as established by the city charter. All council and the mayor are elected at-large by the residents of the City of Locust Grove. City Council will meet (typically) on the First and Third Monday of each month at 6:00 PM at the Public Safety Building adjoining City Hall. Agendas may be found on the Agendas page.
- Councilman Keith Boone – 2018 - 2022
- Councilman Willie Taylor – 2018 - 2022
- Councilman Carlos Greer – 2020 - 2024 (Pro Tem)
- Councilman Randy Gardner – 2018 - 2022
- Councilman Rod Shearouse - 2020 - 2024
- Councilman Rudy Breedlove - 2020 - 2024