- Tim Young, City Manager
- Bert Foster, Assistant City Manager
- Misty Spurling, City Clerk
- Jennifer Adkins, Assistant City Clerk
- Brittany Hooge, A/P Clerk III
- Tracey Sullivan, HR Specialist
- Anna Ogg, Main Street Manager
Utility Billing Office
- Bailey Butts, Utility Billing Clerk
- Brandi Berry, Utility Billing Clerk
- Jenny Estes, Utility Billing Manager
- John Rice, Customer Support Representative
Below are forms and assorted applications for use in various city functions. Complaint Form is specific to general city activities pertaining to staff matters and for suggestions for better service. Complaints related to Public Safety matters must be made to the Chief of Police at their NEW location at 3640 Highway 42 (next to City Hall/LGI Building), Locust Grove, GA 30248.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Alcohol Licenses (Excise Tax Collection)
- Audited Financial Statements
- Budget Preparation and Reporting
- Proposed FY 2019 Budget
- Business License (Occupation Tax and Regulatory Fee) - Now located in Community Development
- E-Verify Form (500+ employees)
- E-Verify Affidavit (less than 100 employees through July 1, 2012)
- E-Verify Affidavit (less than 10 employees through July 1, 2013)
- Online Management/Payment - Now available, but limited options at this time.
- City Events
- Codification of City Codes, Ordinances, and Resolutions
- Complaint Form
- General Accounting
- Hotel/Motel Tax (administered by GMA)
- Human Resources
- Minutes of the City Council - found on Agendas page as drafted.
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Open Records Request
- Special Events Permitting / Portable Eating Establishments
- Veterans Form – City seeks information on Veterans within the Locust Grove Vicinity to be included in future events, ceremonies and future memorial.
- VOTING PRECINCT MAP - map from the Henry County Election website for the Locust Grove vicinity.
The Administration of the Government in general is through the City Manager, who is responsible for all City Departments and the reporting to the Mayor and City Council.