We can’t win the war against COVID-19 without YOU!
Given the recent surge in cases, please continue to take precautions against COVID-19. Practice proper hand-washing or use hand sanitizer. Practice safe social distancing and wear a face covering when in gatherings of people. Avoid touching the face or shaking hands. Disinfect frequently-touched surfaces such as doorknobs and handrails. Stay home if you are sick.
Help keep Locust Grove healthy and prosperous! Wearing a mask in public may significantly reduce the impact of a second wave of COVID-19!
Governor Kemp Executive Order 6-11-20
Click HERE to view Governor Brian Kemp's latest executive order regarding COVID-19 precautions in Georgia. This executive order includes updates for event venues, entertainment, and dining. The order also outlines standard safety requirements for all businesses/organizations as the State continues to "flatten the curve". This order is in effective until June 30, 2020 unless otherwise noted.
- Vulnerable populations should continue to shelter in place except for essential and necessary activities such as going to work, seeking healthcare, or purchasing supplies.
- Dining establishments are no longer required to adhere to seating limits, but must continue other safety protocols.
- Use of a mask or face covering is strongly encouraged.
- Summer camps may operate under specific safety guidelines.
- No gatherings of fifty (50) or more people. This does not apply to incidental gatherings and Summer School.
- Amusement parks, circuses, water parks and rides may resume operation effective June 12, 2020 given certain safety requirements.
- Live performance venues may begin operation on July 1, 2020. Safety guidelines are provided according to venue occupancy.
- No convention may take place in the State prior to July 1, 2020.
For details, please refer to the link above.