EXTENDED Reviving a Healthy Georgia
Click HERE to view Governor Brian Kemp's executive order issued May 12, 2020.
This is an extension and elaboration of guidelines for reviving a healthy Georgia issued April 23, 2020.
Key components include:
- Continued shelter-in-place order for vulnerable people through June 12.
- Expansion of dine-in party size and occupation to 10 people per 300 square feet of public space
- Bars, nightclubs, and event venues must remain closed through May 31, 2020.
- Updated guidelines for gyms and fitness centers.
- Updated guidelines for indoor movie theaters and bowling alleys.
- Expansion of maximum number of people permitted per room in childcare facilities to 20 (with proper staff-to-child ratios).
- Guidelines for Summer "day camps". No overnight summer camps are permitted at this time.
For full information and details, please read the executive order at the link above.