Gov. Kemp Executive Order Effective 4/3/20
Please click on the link below for a handout and summary regarding Governor Kemp's executive order signed April 2, 2020.
- The executive order closes businesses not deemed critical infrastructure to the public. Critical infrastructure includes businesses such as grocery stores, banks, pharmacies, gas stations, healthcare, government, public safety, and those who support essential services. Although these businesses are closed to the public, they are authorized to continue basic operations such as payroll, inventory, and may offer curbside service if possible.
- All food service is restricted to curbside pick-up, delivery, carry-out, etc. Dine-in services are prohibited
- All residents are required to shelter in place within their homes unless engaging in the following activities:
- Essential services (such as grocery shopping or going to the pharmacy)
- Critical infrastructure (such as healthcare workers, government employees, bankers, or gas station clerks)
- Basic operations (such as payroll, employee benefits enrollment, curbside or maintenance for your business) as defined in the order.
- Effective starting 6:00 PM April 3, 2020 - 12:00 PM April 13, 2020